We want to hear from you.
Here’s how to connect with us…
• Email list. Add your name to our contact list to receive regular updates about news, activities, and opportunities.
• Social media. Follow us on Facebook to see updates in your feed and get invitations to our events or follow us on Twitter to see our tweets about voter outreach, election rules, and civic engagement.
• Do you want to volunteer? Sign up here and tell us more about how you want to get involved.
• Send us an email. Introduce yourself or ask us a question by sending a message to chippewavalleyvotes(at)gmail.com
• Voter Assistance Hotline. If you, or someone you know, need direct and personal assistance with getting registered or a photo ID, you can call us at 715-502-9816.